Monday, February 11, 2013

Greetings from ANHA...


Shoodaachiia Apsaalooke!

My Crow Name is “One who Likes attend Tobacco Society Dances” given to me by my Grandfather Hugh Little Owl.
I am a member of the Big Horn District, Ties the Bundle Clan and a child of the Piegan clan.  
It’s a huge honor and privilege to serve the Great Apsaalooke Nation as the Cabinet Head for
Residential and Renovation. I oversee the Apsaalooke Nation Housing Authority (ANHA), Home Improvement Program and Good Earth Lodges consisting of about 70 employees.
My background consist of a bachelors degree in Business Management from Mount St. Mary
University and prior to my appointment I served on the Executive Board of Directors and Administration for St. Labre Indian School.

One of Chairman Old Coyotes initiatives is to increase the number of homes on the reservation due to amount of multiply families living in one house and
to also improve the living conditions of our elders.  These two initiatives have been my priorities and through strategic planning and fundraising, my goal is to achieve these initiatives.
My managers are: John Old Elk, ANHA COO; Grace Morrison, ANHA HR Manager, ANHA Construction Manager, Andre LaFrance, ANHA ROP Supervisor, Victor Nomee;
HIP Director, Greg Hogan;  and Good Earth Lodges Project Manager William ‘Bob’ Howe.  


God bless the Great. Apsaalooke Nation.  Aho!







No comments:

Post a Comment