Thursday, February 7, 2013

Greetings...


Hello Apsaalooke people,
      My name is Clarice Denny, the newly appointed Cabinet Head for the Department of Human Resources of the Great Apsaalooke Nation. I am very pleased to join the “Positive Change Team,” and work for the Old Coyote administration.  Aho! I am a member of the bad war deeds and a child of the sore lip clan.
      My staff is very efficient and consists of Laura Real Bird, who is our personnel director, Berna Dawes our office manager. A team of hard working clerks, Rosie Other Medicine, Jeanne Whiteman, Rebecca McDonald and Shelly Young Running Crane. As well as Reah and Leah Dust who are our filing clerks and receptionists Geri Little Light and Raydawn Jefferson.   

1 comment:

  1. LE-MERIDIAN FINANCING SERVICES. the loan company that grant me loan of 5,000,000.00 USD When other loan investors has neglect my offer but Le_Meridian Funding Service grant me success loan.they are into directly in loan financing and project  in terms of investment. they provide financing solutions to companies and individuals seeking access to capital markets funds, they can helped you fund your project or expand your business.. Email Contact:::: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Also  lfdsloans@outlook.com or Write on whatsapp Number  on    1-(989-394-3740)Good Intend,

    ReplyDelete